I did my first Logan photography job on Friday and I think it went well. They were senior pictures and the girl was really cute. I hope the pics turn out well. I was able to do the shoot Friday morning because Steve had the day off from school. "Fall break" apparently. It was nice to have him home an extra day. It finally made it feel like a weekend! :) I have another shoot scheduled for next weekend; this one is a family and a little boy turning 1. That should be fun, too.
Miss Emi is a little cranky lately, but just a little. I think my milk has a hard time catching up with her growth spurts and she gets hungry really quickly. She's been taking better naps lately, so I've really been enjoying that. It will be especially good if I keep getting photography jobs so I can work on processing the photos while she naps (as well as do the housework and such).
I made lunch for us and another couple in our ward yesterday. I love Cafe Rio, but I can't eat there because they make everything with garlic. So I found some knock-off recipes online and made everything minus the garlic. It turned out SO TASTY. It was great.
Well, Miss Emi just woke up from her nap and is hungry, so I better go.
Brina
No comments:
Post a Comment