Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No tears

Emilia finally had her 2 month appointment today. (I know, I know--she's over 3 months old. But we didn't have health insurance for her between her 2 week appointment and now, so I did it as soon as I got her on health insurance.)


You'll be happy to know that the doctor gave her a clean bill of health. He says she's very healthy and very active. The nurse was also very impressed with her. She got three shots today and didn't really cry. She gave one burst after the 3rd shot, but stopped as soon as the nurse leaned over and talked to her. She actually started grinning because of the attention. We'll have to see if she gets a fever from them.


They stamped her little feet for us. They're so cute! We were also told that she is in the 95th percentile for length and 60th percentile for weight. She's tall! But she seems so chubby! I can't imagine what a baby in the 95th percentile for weight looks like. haha

1 comment:

Heather said...

She'd be hUge! she is sooooo chubby already. I love it, I wish I could pinch those cheeks and rub those pudgy little arms