Friday, October 10, 2008

Everybody's favorite 3 month old

I have searched the entire house and I cannot find my glasses, so if I write something really funky it's because I couldn't see the computer screen very well.

We've discovered one way that Emilia is just like her mommy---She's like her daddy in almost every way. :D We realized in the last few days that she has bendy ears like her daddy, (They can roll over and suction to themselves. It really grosses mommy out.) and I think she has seasonal allergies, too, which mommy doesn't have.

She has been really happy to see her daddy the last few days. I caught these pics yesterday after he came home from school.

And here's a funny one of her chewing on her hand, just for good measure.

1 comment:

NKW and WWW said...

Without a doubt my favorite 3 month old.