Well, I decided to quit pretending to be a photographer and get a real job. JCPenny offered me the job, and although it doesn't pay well, they're willing to work with my (or technically Steve's) schedule. I don't get to be a photographer there--they don't want to train new photographers this close to the holidays--but I'll get to "enhance" the photos and work with the customers, as well as get out of the house for a while each week, so it should be a pretty good job.
In other big news, Emi rolled over by herself today! She did it on the couch, so she had a little help (the couch has a slight tilt to it), but I was still impressed. Of course, then she was really mad that she was on her stomach, so I'd have to roll her back over so she could do it again. As everyone knows, it's so exciting to see her grow, but sad that she's doing it so fast. She's such a cute, fun baby, and I'm sure she'll be extremely independent as soon as she can be. That's life, though, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment