Hello everybody! I haven't blogged for a few days because I've been trying to work on my photography portfolio and another blog I'm trying to customize. It's not working--trying to customize the blog. I'll have to get Steve to tell me what I'm doing wrong. He's at school right now and Emi is laying here next to me and still in her pajamas at noon. Does that make me a bad mother that I haven't dressed her yet? She's blowing bubbles and smiling and talking to me while I blog. Oh! and I guess she's filling her pants, too. :)
I'm so excited to go down to Orem on Friday! Seriously, I've been looking forward to this weekend for 3 weeks. Everybody better not be disappointing. Haha. :D
Emi is getting so interesting! The grandparents are going to be so sad they haven't seen her in over a month. It's amazing how much she can do now. She's holding up her head (mostly) and she can keep one finger in her mouth when she wants to. I've discovered she only does it when she's hungry, though; she usually doesn't do it just for comfort.
We've also decided she is sensitive. Sometimes when I sneeze or we start the vacuum or something like that and she wasn't expecting a loud noise, she bursts into these sobs like we've seriously hurt her feelings. It's just so heart-wrenching. I haven't discussed this one with Steve, but I think she's a little shy, too. Whenever you talk to her and make her smile, she turns her head and brings her hands up to her face like she's trying to hide a little bit. It's really cute. That observation contradicts another one that we've made. She loves groups of people and whenever we get a camera out, she can't keep her eyes off of it. So I'm not sure how those two go together yet. I guess it will become more apparent as she gets older.
Her headbands finally fit her so I took some pics of her with one on. I think they look pretty cute on her, but then, she could probably make just about anything look cute. But then, I'm biased. :)
1 comment:
I swear you must give her special "cuteness" pills or something. Every set of pictures you post get cuter and cuter. She is so squishy looking!!! I wish I could give her a huge. . . squish.
Post a Comment