Sunday, November 23, 2008

For Aunt Jean

Emilia's middle name is Jean and that is one of my aunt's names, too. Aunt Jean gave me a whole bunch of really cute dresses that her daughter (my cousin) Dorothy wore when she was a little girl in the early 80s. She wanted me to take pictures when Emi was able to wear them. So here you go Aunt Jean (Uncle Clem, I'm counting on you to show her!). Emi wore this to church today.

Also, a gratuitous naked picture ;) What a cute little bum.

My parents came up to visit us this weekend and brought my birthday present with them -- a small deep freezer. Hooray! I'm so excited about it. Room in my in-house freezer and room to store extra stuff like meat that's on sale. I doubt as a teenager I would have believed that anyone could get so excited over something as boring as a deep freezer, let alone believed that it would be me getting that excited.

It was really nice to have them visit, too. I'm surprised at how much I miss having family close enough to see someone every week. We did a little shopping while they were here and played a couple games (my dad won at Carcassonne Princess and the Dragon and it only took us 2 1/2 hours to play--haha). Saturday morning we took some family pictures so we can finally give one to Nick and Wilda for above their mantle. It was a nice relaxing time. Ahh.

No comments: