1. Bones
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Chuck
4. Life
5. Eli Stone
6. Privileged (Heather and Nicole, you should really check this one out. It's on the CW and it stars the older sister from Reba)
7. Pretty much anything on HGTV
8. Anything I have on DVD: old seasons of Bones, Seasons 1-3 of Angel (i refuse to watch anything past that), The West Wing, Stargate SG-1, House, Charmed, The Pretender, Roswell
Keep in mind all of my TV watching is done on my laptop, so if they don't have episodes online, I don't watch it. I used to like Without a Trace, but they won't put episodes online.
8 Favorite Restaurants
These aren't in any particular order except for the first one.
1. Hamilton's Steak House
2. Cafe Rio
3. Betos
4. McDonalds
5. Chili's (default from being married to Steve)
6. Ground Round
7. Any place that will make fresh tortillas (are there any anymore?)
8. Coldstone
8 things I did yesterday
1. Read my book (State of Fear by Crichton)
2. Went to Stake Conference
3. Made dinner for the family and desert for us and some friends
4. Talked to my parents on the phone
5. Fed my daughter, changed my daughter, fed her, changed her, fed her changed her...you get the idea :)
6. Posted on my blog
7. Went for a walk because it was surprisingly warm and sunny outside in the middle of November
8. Read my scriptures and said my prayers
8 thing I love about Fall
1. The colors
2. Not dying of heat nor having to yet wear a coat
3. Crispness in the air
4. Getting to wear my warmer shirts that I haven't seen in 6 months
5. Feeling the holiday spirit
6. Remembering to be thankful
7. Not ever having to go back to school again (If I don't want to)
8. The colors
8 things on my wish list
1. Not having to work
2. Continued health for my baby
3. Continued happiness for my husband
4. Traveling the world
5. My own house whose walls I can paint whatever color I want
6. Photography equipment and training
7. Being less shy about sharing my testimony
8. Being able to teach
8 "crazy" people I tag
All the people I know who blog are the people who sent this to me, so the buck might stop here. ;) If you blog and you are not Nicole or Heather, you're it.
No comments:
Post a Comment