Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas already

So we all went down to Kearns last weekend and we really had a lot of fun. Steve was able to get a lot of homework done because I had other people to entertain me during the day, and I was entertained without feeling like I was keeping Steve from getting important stuff done. Then we could both play games or whatever at night. And of course Emilia liked having so much attention.

While my mom and I were out shopping one day we found Emilia's Christmas present. And since she won't know the difference between now and Christmas, we just let her have it. She wasn't sure about it right away, but she really likes it now. Here are some pics of her playing in it.

1 comment:

Nicoletta said...

yea for early Christmas and for toys that entertain babies! We had a toy like that for Jane that really helped me to be able to get more done while Jane was awake because she was happy for longer without me having to entertain her. She's so big!