Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 months old!

Emilia turned 4 months old yesterday! We celebrated by taking pictures and trying solid foods. She has been SO-O-O hungry lately, and they say if the baby will eat it they are ready for solid foods by 4 months. I probably will only introduce rice cereal for now (I want to keep breast milk as 98% of what she's eating), but I'm hoping it will keep her full for longer. Oy.

So here are a couple of the pictures. To see all of them, go here: http://www.sabrinawattsphotography.com/NovemberEmi/

This is my favorite one. Doesn't she have AMAZING eyes?! I didn't retouch the color of her eyes in any way. They are that blue. She is such a gorgeous baby. Do you think I could enter her in a beautiful baby contest and cash in on these genes? haha.

3 comments:

Felonius said...

You know, I'm wondering . . . is this really my daughter? She's waaaaay too amazingly, stunningly cute and beautiful to be my daughter, isn't she?

I wish I could take credit for those "genetics," but I think all merit belongs to the Brina Bean! =)

Anonymous said...

I personally don't think it's fair that you have a beautiful baby AND you are a great photographer. It just makes it that much harder to look at other people's baby pictures.

BTW, Steve said it would be easy to find him on facebook but he's wrong. Not that I'm into that silly...website...thing. But if it's not to much trouble, could you tell him to add me? Thanks, Darin Dixon

Canyonsrcool said...

Nice pics! She really is a cute girl.