Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have no pajamas today

For those of you who have seen the original Sabrina, my post title will be clever. The rest of you will just think I'm a little strange, but that's okay, too.

My daughter has stopped fitting into her diapers and therefore poops or pees on everything I put her in and I have to do laundry twice a week just to have clean clothes for her to wear. This morning at 7am, she peed on her pjs and I didn't want to get her dressed until I could give her a bath, but Steve was using the bathroom, so I just wrapped her up in a blanket until he got out. Tonight I put her in pajamas that were a little too big for her because EVERY other pair we own was in the wash. So she filled her diaper about 5 minutes later and got it all over those. She's sleeping in a long-sleeved shirt and her loosest pair of pants at the moment. Hopefully they will last longer than 5 minutes. Argh.









You have to click on this one so you can see her face. She is so funny!

3 comments:

Nicoletta said...

Laundry seems to be the neverending task around here too. Even when I think I have enough clothes and PJ's for Jane so that I only have to do laundry once a week she manages to find ways to prove me wrong.

Nicoletta said...

Oh, and I just watched the original Sabrina for the first time last week.

Photo Girl said...

what did you think of it? better than harrison ford and julie ormond? did you get my reference?