Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Steve's birthday

Steve turned 36 this year! He got to have two celebrations.  One with his mom (Nick was in Spain for work) where he got German chocolate cake.  His mom put all 36 candles on his cake.  Look at that blaze!

A happy smile from the Bubby Sue.
Steve blowing out his candles (he missed one) and Emilia waiting patiently for her cake and ice cream.  I don't know what it is about Grandmas but Emilia will eat her vegetables every time we're there so she can have dessert.
He also got to celebrate with Alison (whose birthday is the day before Steve's) at my parents' house.  He got brownies and ice cream there (and only 1 candle). 
Dylan and Mira playing on the floor at the party.
It was a pretty unexciting birthday, except for all the food, but I think he enjoyed all the presents he got.  I thought it was funny--he got a birthday card from his sister and family who live in Colorado (that's you, Strattons) where his nephew, Brant, wrote, "Happy Birthday, old man!" Lol.  Kids are so great.

No comments: