Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pre-trick-or-treating party

Every year one of the ladies in the ward does a pre-trick-or-treating Halloween party. She invites a TON of people and has everyone bring something fun. The kids have pizza and play games. It's a fun way to start the festivities.

Here are Mira and Emilia in their costumes.  Mira is a mouse.  Emilia was her favorite princess, Aurora.

 It is nearly impossible to get these two to look at the camera at the same time!
The kids' tables.

Dancing to Halloween music.  Her friend Vivian was Belle--she's in the yellow dress, of course.




All the kiddos.  So many! I don't think I could handle a party for this many chillins!
After dancing, Aryn (the pointing one) had three stations in the back yard.  1-- throwing wet sponges at a monster poster...
2--Throwing bean bags at monster cans...
and 3--a dress-the-vampire sticker sheet.



Afterward, I took Mira home and Steve took Vivian and Emilia around the neighborhood trick-or-treating.  Mira was exhausted and went to sleep immediately.  Emilia and Vivian had a blast, mostly goofing off with some trick-or-treating in between.  Steve was out with them for over an hour and they came back with only about 20 - 30 pieces of candy.  Silly girls, everyone knows candy is the most important thing ever, right? :)

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

This makes me jealous of where you live. Do you realize how many blocks we would have to invite to get that many kids gathered up where I live? And Mira looks adorable.