Sometime in the last two months (I'm too lazy to figure out exactly when it was), a photography group that I'm in had a steampunk photo shoot. (If you don't know what steampunk is, google "steampunk costumes" and you'll get a pretty good idea.) I got all gung-ho about it and thought we would use the costumes for Halloween. But Steve was far less gung-ho than I thought he would be, and I was a lot more busy, so we didn't make much of our costumes. Nor did I take many pictures. But I thought you might enjoy see the ones we did take. Alison did my hair and make-up, if anyone is wondering who did such a great job. :D






5 comments:
I just want to say about the last photo of Sabrina, look out America's Next Model!!! They have nothing on you! :)
Um, awesome. :)
You look amazing! Fabulous photos!
love the dramatic effect!
sabrina you should be a model! you are gorgeous. I love these photos.
Post a Comment