Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Yummy Picture

We aren't sure whether my mom is going to be able to do a bakery. Apparently there are laws prohibiting people from selling food out of their houses. But...we're still looking into it and until then, we are encouraging her to do a cookbook. Here are our first pictures of a recipe:

Also, Emi is REALLY close to crawling and to talking. We were at my parents' house the last couple days and we all swear she says "kitty" when my mom's cats are in the room. She is just fascinated by them. She gets all excited and will try to pet them when they are brave enough to lay down near her. Good thing they are gentle cats because she still grabs a handful of fur every once in a while. All three of my mom's cats are black. I bought Emi a stuffed dragon this week at DI (a thrift store) and it's dark purple and about the size of a cat. I let her play with it this afternoon and I think she thought it was a cat. She got all excited and said her version of "kitty" and gently touched it's face. It was so cute! I'll have to try to get it on video tomorrow and post it. Love you all...Brina

No comments: