Friday, April 24, 2009

busy but boring

I was sitting here thinking about what I wanted to post about and I couldn't think of anything! I've been so busy lately, but not with anything really exciting. Steve has 1 more week left in the semester, so he is way busy doing homework and grading. I've had 3 photo shoots in the last week and they've gone pretty well, but not really anything to tell about them. Emi had a doctor's appointment today, I guess. She weighs 20 lbs now and is in the 75% for weight. Up from 50% at her 6 month check up. Guess I don't have to worry about her not eating enough. haha. She's still above 90% for height, too. I think I have a picture of her, but it's on Steve's camera which is in the closet--which means I'd have to put the laptop down, move the blanket, stand up, get the camera, dig out the USB cable, get the pictures off, and then do all that in reverse. WAY too much work for 11:30 at night. (Even though it's Friday. Emi doesn't know it's Friday, so I don't get a break from getting up early.) Just thought I'd give a shout out to let you know I'm still here and thinking of ya. Love, Brina

No comments: