Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ALL about Emi :)

Emilia has been cranky the last few days. I think she's teething again. Sheesh. She needs to just cut these teeth already.

I've been struggling to find ways to make her laugh lately. All my old stuff was "so yesterday" and didn't work anymore. So finally the other day, I was just goofing around with her and pretended to drop her. She loved it! Crazy kid is going to be one of those people that loves horror flicks because she likes being scared. Here is a video of it, so you know what I mean.




After I made the above video, she wanted to see the camera. I found it humorous, so I will share. It might be one of those "I'm her mom, so everything she does is cute" things, and if it is, I'm sorry. :)



A couple pictures of her as well:

Emi ready to go out in the snow we had AGAIN today

Emi on Easter Sunday after I took her dress off of her. She just looked so cute in the bloomers, I had to take a picture.

Emi showing off how flexible she is.
She's got such cute chubby legs!

I just liked this one. :)


There you have it. All about Miss Emi, Queen of Everything.

2 comments:

Nicoletta said...

I love the breathing that you can hear as she's playing with the camera. Jane liked watching video of "the baby" as she calls Emi (though with Emi being almost as big as her I'm not sure how long Jane is going to be able to call her a baby). :)

Heather said...

So cute! All of it! I always marvel at these little brains and personalities and how quickly the develop. I can't wait to see you again this summer.