Mira had her kindergarten performance on Friday, so I had to have her costume ready for that. I finished a couple hours ahead. That's it. But when she put it on and I sprayed her hair, so looked up at me and said, "I really feel like Glitter Lucky." It made all the work worth it. (You know, besides the fact that I did enjoy the process of making the costumes.)
We also had our ward Trunk or Treat that night. And Emilia had horseback riding lessons. And I was supposed to bring chili to share. And I needed some items to finish my costumes. Well, one item. I needed yellow hair spray. And of course, the first store I went to didn't have any. Walmart. I broke down and went to that cursed store just for the hair spray and they didn't have any. I ended up going to Party City, which is where I should have gone in the first place. It's like ten minutes closer.
Other fun pictures from this week:
Steve being sung to over his german chocolate cake last Sunday.
Emilia sleeping in a fun position.
Cecily contemplatively eating her lunch.
Mira dressed Cecily up as a princess for her wedding. She dubbed herself Princess Cherry. I loved the hairdo. There's clips on the dress, too.











No comments:
Post a Comment