Sunday, October 23, 2016

trip to Colorado

This week, we went to Colorado to visit Megan. It was such a fun visit! We played games almost nonstop, the girls played hard with their cousins, and we had two safe, fairly enjoyable, 8-hour drives. Fortunately, the Strattons that also live in Colorado were able to meet us to play one of the days, too. We wanted to see our Richau family as well, but unfortunately, we couldn't work it out for the short amount of time we were there. Hopefully next time!

It was great to laugh, relax, eat good food, and be with family.

Today is Steve's birthday. He turns 41. Happy Birthday Steve! (He was annoyed that I wanted a picture of him, so considering that, I think it turned out pretty good.)


Beautiful views from the drive to Colorado Tuesday evening:







Emilia playing the game Watch Ya' Mouth (one of the things I laughed at until I cried):


At the pumpkin patch with the Strattons:



Mira's monster mouth:


At the school carnival cake walk on Friday night:

No comments: