Thursday, November 10, 2016
Mom moment
Yesterday, I was trying to help Mira practice her dance that she's been learning at her hip-hop class. She cried before the last class because she said the dance was too hard. So I went with her and recorded the dance so I could help her practice. But as I was practicing with her yesterday, she kept laying down on the floor and making grumbling noises until I was like, "What, Mira? Why are you acting like this?" She told me, "Because I'm hot and this is a lot of work." She was wearing a sweatshirt, so I was like, "Fine. If you're hot, take your shirt off." And I pulled her sweatshirt off over her head. But then she looked up at me like, "Mom. Seriously? I don't have a shirt on." So I took my shirt off, too. That made her giggle. So we did the dance topless a few times and we both got what we wanted. Mommy success story right there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I suppose it's appropriate there's no photos on this one. You're a way cute mom.
Post a Comment