This last week was a busy one. I had something going on every day. I know this because I remember saying that to my parents last week. But I honestly can't remember what I was supposed to do on Monday.
Tuesday I had a presidency meeting, Wednesday Emilia got out at noon and I had visiting teaching appointments. Thursday Steve was supposed to have game night, but he ended up just having a friend over to play LOTR when D&D got canceled. Friday, Megan had a Pampered Chef party at her house around lunch time. And Saturday, we finished cleaning out the room in the basement so Alison could move in today. We hadn't planned on it, but we got to see Nick and Wilda Saturday night when they took us out to Cracker Barrel where I ate too many corn muffins and biscuits. Okay, who am I kidding? Can you really eat too many of those things? :D
Wednesday was pretty fun. I packed a picnic lunch before we left to get Emilia and we immediately went to the park after picking her up. We ate with our coats on, but it was a fun picnic. Then the girls played for an hour on the slides and swings and building "cakes" with the wood chips.
 |
| Emilia picked out this outfit yesterday. I love her sense of style. |
 |
| She just looked so cute brushing her teeth, I had to take a picture. |
 |
| I found some glow-in-the-dark assembly-needed dinosaur skeletons at the $1 Store around Christmas. It was fun putting them together yesterday. |
 |
| Mira found a metal hanger and was playing with it the other day. |
 |
| Emilia's spelling test. She got 100%. She has gotten 100% every week except one. She is amazing. |
 |
| Mira did a goober smile the other day at lunch and insisted I take a picture. Cecily is naked in the background because she doesn't get to wear clothes when she eats a Nutella and peanut butter sandwich. (affectionately called a "chocolate sandwich") |
No comments:
Post a Comment