Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hairs and Cecily selfies

This week had its ups and downs. I got to go to writing group, so that was a highlight. My kids were pretty good, and we're all healthy, which I'm thankful for. My moods were a little extreme this week, so maybe the ups and downs were all in my head. But that's where they always are, isn't it?

Steve got to play LOTR card game this week and I had a Relief Society activity where we got a bread-making demonstration and then got to eat it with flavored butters. Mmm...

Yesterday Haylee threw a surprise 30th birthday party for Ben that we got to go to. It was fun playing Ben Jeopardy. My team won. :D

Do you remember a while back when I was freaking out because my hair was falling out? Well, it stopped a few months ago. Finally. And now it's growing back, which I am totally grateful for. Some days I can't win in the hair department with all these tiny hairs, though.

This was the sunset from my front window on Valentines Day. Pretty, huh?

Mira colored these Equestria Girls pictures this week. She was very proud.


Cecily had been feeling clingy recently. Some days I just can't do anything except sit down with her and play on my phone. These pictures are ones she took of herself on two of these occasions. Love that face!



2 comments:

Stacey Wright said...

Mira is a super colorer! How old is she?!

Felonius said...

Mira will be 4 next month.