Sunday, July 27, 2014

I went camping and took no pictures. It was that bad.

Well, it wasn't that bad.  We took all three girls camping last night and I got less than 5 hours of sleep. That part was not fun.  But I know all three girls enjoyed themselves (not sure Cecily's clothes will ever be the same color again), and I've always liked cooking things over a fire and finding things to entertain oneself outdoors. It was certainly not worth the effort of packing up all that stuff and setting up all that stuff to (not really) sleep outdoors for one night. We are planning on at least some of us going camping with the Watts', Strattons, and Coombs' at Flaming Gorge in two weeks, so this was our trial run.

This last week went by really fast. I don't know exactly what I did all week. Mostly prepared for camping and tried to entertain the girls, I guess. I'm too tired to figure out anything else.  So you get some cute pictures of Cecily to quantify my week.

This was Emilia's birthday balloon from Nana, but Cecily carted it around and played with it all week.





1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

Camping is sooo much work. I always thought it was fun until we had kids. Cecily is a beauty.