Sunday, July 6, 2014

My house

I have finally taken pictures of my house and gotten them off my camera!

To start, I got Ben (since he's a certified Realtor now) to find me the picture of our house from when it was listed before we bought it. (All my Utah friends, if you need to buy or sell, let me know and I'll give you his info.)

Here is the before picture:

And here is the after:

You can see most of the rock terraces we put in here.

A closer look.

My front door.

A look at my garden.

To the right of the front door (when you are facing the house).

Another view of the front of the house.

The side of the house.

I love how it turned out! I feel like it's mine now and that I've beautified it to the best of my ability. It's a good feeling.

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

You should be so proud! It looks so updated and lovely. I wish I had one artistic skill in me, nope, nothing.