Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tired

I was up at 6:45 this morning because Bubs had an accident in bed and she couldn't go back to sleep after we got it all cleaned up. So I'm tired.  And that means I don't want to find my phone and the cord to get my pictures off of it.  And I've posted a lot lately with no pictures, and that gets boring.

I'll say this: The end of this week was much better than the beginning of it or the week previous to it. You can read about this timeframe on my public blog, if you'd like.  The posts are here and here.

My lesson for church went well.  It was cathartic to talk about family life with a bunch of women who understand (I taught a lesson on family in Relief Society).  The kids are feeling better.  No more problems with bowel movements or bleeding ears.  My depression has receded considerably, and I had a good weekend.  We did some small projects that brought organization to some cluttered areas of our house yesterday, and we had a good evening spending time with my family to celebrate Ben's birthday today.

I hope all is well with all of you.  Here's to wishing us both a good week!

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

Here I feel like a lousy friend. I didn't know you struggled with depression. I'm sorry. And I am always too lazy to hook my phone up to the computer. Pretty much all my posts are from the blogger app. Or at least I upload my photos there and move to a desktop to type. I wish you a happy day!