Not a whole lot going on this last week. I volunteered in Emilia's classroom on Wednesday afternoon and Steve had Ben and two other friends over to play a game that night. Today I helped Alison unpack some of her boxes in her new house. I was supposed to help her move, but I got there late and they had already finished packing up her old apartment and drove over to her new apartment. So then on the way to her new apartment, I had to make a quick stop to pick up some goat milk, got stopped behind two Trax crossings, drove like 15 blocks past her turn-off and finally made it there when all the rest of the help was leaving because they were done unloading. I'm such a slacker. I stayed and helped unpack her kitchen to make up for it. But then she let me have some leftover pizza, which my family ate for dinner. So now I owe her again.
Cecily keeps waking up 3 or 4 times a night to eat. She's been doing it since Thanksgiving. And I'm tired. zzzzzz.....
I have decided that I must not be making enough milk for her to get full, so we decided this week that we're going to do most of her feedings with goat milk. (Hence the stop to get goat milk.) I'll try to breastfeed her twice a day and see how that goes. Hopefully my milk won't just dry up, but if it does, oh well. I won't miss breastfeeding. Just the savings. :)
So here are some pictures from this last week.
Mira being goofy:
The cute and smiley Cecily:
Me feeling skinny. I've lost about 20 lbs since Cecily was born. Skinny jeans are a fad that's grown on me, I guess.
Cecily having some cuddle time with Daddy right before bed.
And these videos are adorable. I hope all you family members who are getting these posts through email are clicking through to watch these videos. My kids are awesome! And adorable. Have I mentioned adorable? :)A chat with Mira
Cecily Crawling!







1 comment:
Your kids ARE adorable!!! And you're not to bad yourself. :)
Post a Comment