All of my kids have expressive faces. But for some reason, Cecily just cracks me up with her expressions. Maybe because she is so young still. Sometimes she looks so wise. And then her face will light up with a smile and your heart will melt. I adore this kid.
This picture cracks me up. Only the Richaus will get this, but I picture her saying, "Boom-bang-garuk!" Doesn't it look like the Grandpa fist? But in reality she would never be that upset. She's just trying really hard to get that fist in her mouth.
As for this week's news, we had a decent week until yesterday. I may even call it a good week. :)
Monday was berry picking. Not too much during the middle. Friday, Steve's work had an "End of Summer Bash," which was geared a lot toward the kids. It was lovely. The girls got their faces painted and got balloon animals.
I was enthralled with her face-painting technique. They turned out so cool! And it only took her maybe three minutes to finish Emilia's and under 2 to finish Bubs. And that's only because she wouldn't sit still. I convinced Emilia to be a kitty for Halloween so I can try it myself. :D
They also had bounce houses for the kids, a company volleyball tournament (which Steve entered, but lost), a pie-eating and a watermelon-eating contest, and some giveaways. I was (and always am) impressed. They know how to have fun over there at InsideSales.com.
Saturday went pretty well until we were all cranky for dinner and decided to go out. Our battery on our new vehicle was dead and even after we jumped it, it continued to have issues. It's at the shop now to be looked at tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be an expensive fix. But if it is, we'll be okay. Heavenly Father blessed us with Steve's raise last month, so we can afford to fix our car if we need to. He watches out for us and I feel blessed.
As always, we went to Nick and Wilda's for dinner. Which was another blessing. It's so wonderful to not have to worry about dinner on Sundays! And to have the kids know their grandparents is just as important. We love having family close by.











No comments:
Post a Comment