Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ballerina

We signed Emilia up for a summer ballet class through the city.  They learned first and second position, passe, jette, arabesque, and follow the leader, among other things.  Emilia absolutely LOVED it.  She had a grin on her face through the whole 1/2 hour class, every time.  It was just two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, for 5 weeks.  Mira really wished she could join in, but the youngest they allowed was 3.  Maybe next year! :)










On the last day of class, they had a "recital." Parents and grandparents, etc. were invited to attend.  Since it was on a Tuesday at 10:30am, Steve was the only other person to make it.  I recorded the whole thing, except when the dance was about 1/4 of the way through, my phone ran out of memory. Darned electronic devices!  I'll add the 1/4 that I did get, though, cuz it's pretty cute. :)


1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

She looks like she takes it very seriously. I think little girls at dance is pretty high on the cuteness scale.