Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh, bother!

We still do not have a place to live in Utah county, Steve still does not have a job, and Emilia is still not potty trained. But for some reason, I'm okay with all that.

Emilia can officially use a spoon to feed herself breakfast, I did get a photography job this weekend, and my wonderful hubby did pick up Papa John's pizza for dinner. Pizza can make a lot of things better. Especially good pizza.

Alison is coming to visit me tomorrow, since she still doesn't have a job either. I'm excited to have her come. She's never seen Logan before. Hopefully the weather will be normal. It was windy today, but not too cold.

4 comments:

M said...

Wait a minute, potty training? I thought she was coming up on 2! Am I a whole year OFF!?!?

And the jobs/house thing will come. (Or at least I keep telling myself this) :-) I'm glad to read that your attitude toward it all is pretty great.

Photo Girl said...

What do you mean by a year off? She is coming up on two, you are right. Is there some rule that you're not supposed to potty train until they're almost 3?

Stacey Wright said...

All caught up on your blogs. Thanks for the invite, FINALLY! Glad you made it to playgroup today.

M said...

No, no rule, I'm just impressed. I didn't even attempt with Bee until she was two. :-)