Thursday, May 13, 2010

Night time cuteness and other fairly funny tales

Emi has been waking up in the middle of the night and coming into our room to get us for about the last month or so. At first it was a huge pain because she would throw a royal fit if we didn't lay on the floor of her room with her until she fell asleep again. Well, we have finally trained her fall asleep without us in there, so it's not such a pain anymore when she wakes up. But last night, I woke up around 5am and could hear that her door was open (we keep a fan going while she's sleeping for white noise and I could hear it too loudly), even though I had shut it before I went to bed. So I rolled over to go check on it, when I discovered Emi, curled up in a ball with her blankie, fast asleep on the floor next to our bed. She hadn't cried or tried to wake me or anything! It was so sweet.

There aren't actually any other funny tales, but there is some other news. We found a place to live in Orem! Hooray! We can move in any time after the 21st, but I have a lot going on here in Logan over the next two weeks, including a wedding (to shoot) on the 24th and 25th, so we'll probably move on the 29th. If anyone wants to volunteer to help us, we certainly won't turn you down! :)

Steve has not taken a job yet. He has one offer on the table--one we would rather he wouldn't have to take just because it is quite a bit lower than we would like. We should hear from another place tomorrow (hopefully).

Things should be crazy around here for a while, so don't be too upset if you don't hear from me, okay? Thanks! :)

1 comment:

M said...

I'm glad there are things happening! And I wish that Nora wouldn't wake me up when she comes in to my room...that's a baby book-worthy moment if ever I've heard of one. :-)