...now uses the phrases, "Oh, bother," "Hum-dum-dum-ditty-dum," and "Silly ol' bear!" in regular speech. She takes her stuffed Pooh Bear that we found at DI to bed with her every afternoon and evening. She can say, "Tiggers bounce and Poohs eat honey," and name every character on the show. She colors in her Pooh coloring book almost every day. Can
you say, "too much Pooh?"
...discovered the other day that chalk makes great face paint. :)

...LOVES the color pink. When I get out her colors, she takes the pink out and colors at least three pages pink--everything on the pages is pink. Then she might think about using one of the other colors in the box.
...loves playing "guys" almost as much as she loves watching Pooh. Every day she says to us multiple times, "Play guys? Play guys?" She's pretty good at it now, too. She'll have them talk to each other: even using phrases I understand sometimes, like "Lee, how doing?" and "Hi, Jed." Because of this, I have discovered a new talent: Little People stacking. Ta-da!
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing the skills we acquire as mothers?
And I love that Emi shares Bee's Pooh and pink obsessions. It's so much fun to see how they just do on their own. I imagine you didn't encourage the "pink is my favorite" thing any more than I did!! :-)
Em, that's for sure!
Post a Comment