Steve has also accepted a job. So we will have money to pay the rent on our lovely new apartment. My mom and sister were saints and came up here to help me pack the last two Mondays. I'm pooped, but we got SO MUCH done. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks!!!
Our ward members will be helping us load our moving van Thursday night and my family and Steve's parents have offered to help move us in Saturday morning. Did you know that moving vans (even within the same state) are REALLY expensive? Well they are. And we even had a coupon.
I've been so busy. I had a photo shoot last Wednesday, another today, and another tomorrow. I threw a recipe exchange party last thursday and worked as a sub that day too. Tomorrow I have visiting teaching appointments and Wednesday I'm meeting with a lady to talk about becoming an Avon lady. Wow. That sounds weird to say out loud. Avon lady. Aren't Avon ladies old with painted on eyebrows? But I really like their makeup and even if I only get my stuff cheaper that would be nice. I think you have to buy books or something, so we'll see. I may decide not to do it after I speak with her. But if I never talk to her I'll never know, right?
And just because no post is complete without Emilia...here you go:


3 comments:
Visiting teaching?!! Oh, I am going to miss you, Sabrina.
Ahhhh! I'm so jealous. This is great news! And I'm glad you had help packing...I bet it was fun having you three ladies all together for that.
I love the "in the slide" picture. I've seen my kids from that angle so many times, it's just a classic one. I love seeing Emilia there. :-)
CongratS!! Hope all goes well with the revisions, the move, new job, etc, etc. . .
Post a Comment