Tuesday, September 29, 2009

funny lunch story

Emilia just did the cutest thing, and I was at the computer so I wanted to share. I made fish sticks for her for lunch (they're her favorite). While she ate--she's really good at using a fork!--I was working on other things. When I turned to check on her, she was almost done with the fish sticks: just two pieces left. But when I turned to look, she signed "more." I said, "But you have two pieces left, right there." And I pointed to them. She looked at me, looked at the fish stick pieces, and then took one in each hand and shoved them both in her mouth. Then she looked at the plate scouring it for any more pieces I could accuse her of having and shook her head "no" at me. Isn't that funny?

1 comment:

M said...

That's awesome...smart one, there. Sounds like she does better at feeding herself than Bee STILL does (much to my dismay and annoyance). :-)