Thursday, September 3, 2009

North Dakota Trip

These are pictures taken by both me and Steve. North Dakota is beautiful, isn't it? Unfortunately, we didn't take a single picture with our camera of Emilia. He took some with our phones, but since we had to cancel the internet on our phones, we can't get them off. I know you all would prefer to see pictures of my sweet adorable daughter, but you'll have to live with these.

If you click on any of the pictures (and for all of the pictures on the blog for that matter) you can make it larger so you can see it better.
















2 comments:

Canyonsrcool said...

Thanks for the pics. Don't know if I've seen North Dakota before. Gotta love the flat-land.

M said...

Hey, so, I still totally need to get out to see where you grew up. And vice versa. I don't think my wedding reception counts. ;-)