Our neighbor gave Emilia a cloth toy made out of different textured cloths and around the seam had lots of different ribbons. She thought it was great to haul around with her and the other day I set it on her head and said, "What a pretty hat!" She then walked around with it for 10 minutes like she was the prettiest thing on the block. It was so cute! I had to take a picture.

On August 8th, Grandpa and Grandma Watts came to visit us and we went to Tony Grove. Here are some pictures from the trip.











A kind of blurry picture of a sampling of my produce. Pretty, huh?

I took Emilia to DI (thrift store) and she found this toy. She proceeded to push it around the entire store for the next 10 minutes. Then she pushed it out through the parking lot and to the car. Then she made me set it next to her in the car as we drove home. When we got home she pushed it around the sidewalk and parking lot of the apartment complex. She still thinks it's great. And I only paid 3 bucks for it. Ha ha!


I'll post the pictures from the ND trip next. Thanks!



No comments:
Post a Comment