Some pictures to illustrate:





I was cleaning out the fridge and not paying much attention to what she was doing. I looked up and saw that she had gotten the plastic wrap off the top of the olives, was pulling them out and squishing them between her fingers. She seemed to think i t was quite the fun game. I was going to throw them away anyway, I just hoped her cast wouldn't smell like olives from then on. It didn't. Whew!
More pictures:



Last weekend I had a photo shoot in Manti, so we went down to stay with Steve's parents for the weekend, since it was on the way. My mom made this cute sun hat for her and it had fallen out of her diaper bag, so Nick put it on her head, but it was backwards. She hates things on her head, but for some reason she paid absolutely no attention to it when it was on backwards. I'll have to try that again. :)
1 comment:
Cute girls!
Post a Comment