Thursday, June 11, 2009

so big!



Emilia is growing and learning so fast! Since my l ast post, she has learned to wave goodbye and hello, do the sign for music, say MEOW, and scream when she's really upset. The last one isn't my favorite, but it is kind of funny. :) My favorite thing that she learned is only going to be really funny to the Richaus, so I'll explain. My grandmother scolded her children and grandchildren by saying, "Do, Do!" and shaking her finger at them. My mom does it as a joke. She taught Elijah (my nephew) to say "Do, Do, Grampa!" when he's tickling him or teasing him. It's pretty funny. Well, my mom was up here for a qui ck visit yesterday and she taught my daughter, "Do, Do!" Of course, my daughter thinks scolding is hilarious (literally--I say "Don't!" and she giggles every time), so this is pretty cute, and amazing, if I do say so myself. (P.S. she screams right at the end of this, so watch your ears!)

I have pictures of her with her cast on and off, but I don't have time to upload them right now. You'll get them later.

No comments: