Close up of how much the cast stopped her from walking :)
Wearing her cool jacket that Nana Frohlich bought for her yesterday. The cast has been off for a little over a week and she's going going going. (Not that she wasn't before.)You saw how she waves bye in the video I posted, but now she's saying "Bye-bye!" with it. It comes out "da! da!" so it took me a while to figure out she wasn't saying "daddy." When she says "daddy," though, she actually says the Y at the end, so it's different. And she always says "da! da!" when she's waving.
My garden is doing well. My carrots have doubled in size in the last couple days and I have two tomatoes about the size of a bouncy ball on one of my tomato plants. My yellow squash took off, too, so it's almost as big as my pumpkin now, and the zucchini plants that I replanted are trying to come up. Gardens are such miracles! I have to go look at mine every day to see what miracle happened over the last 24 hours. I'm silly, I know. But you all like me anyway, so it's okay, right? :)
I had a wedding at Bear Lake last Saturday. The ceremony itself was on the beach next to the water and it rained. There was no pavilion or anything, we all just got wet. It was interesting. Luckily they had a place to have the reception indoors. The weather cleared up before I left for home and the drive home was beautiful. Please check out this link to see some of the amazing pictures I was able to capture. I was so excited!
http://www.sabrinawattsphotography.com/bearlakebeauty
My garden is doing well. My carrots have doubled in size in the last couple days and I have two tomatoes about the size of a bouncy ball on one of my tomato plants. My yellow squash took off, too, so it's almost as big as my pumpkin now, and the zucchini plants that I replanted are trying to come up. Gardens are such miracles! I have to go look at mine every day to see what miracle happened over the last 24 hours. I'm silly, I know. But you all like me anyway, so it's okay, right? :)
I had a wedding at Bear Lake last Saturday. The ceremony itself was on the beach next to the water and it rained. There was no pavilion or anything, we all just got wet. It was interesting. Luckily they had a place to have the reception indoors. The weather cleared up before I left for home and the drive home was beautiful. Please check out this link to see some of the amazing pictures I was able to capture. I was so excited!
http://www.sabrinawattsphotography.com/bearlakebeauty


2 comments:
I love the pics....and I'm so excited about your taking pictures as a business! You're phenomenal. :-)
Wow, those Bear Lake pictures are incredible! I'd pay money for those. And of course Miss Emilia is as gorgeous as ever. I'm glad the cast didn't slow her down much. Can't wait to see you and her in about a month!
Post a Comment