I also wanted to mention that I think Steve feels bad about my carrots not coming up, but I was just teasing him. I don't think it's his fault that my carrots aren't coming up. I think the ants walked away with the seeds. No really. We have a bad ant problem in the garden. I'm almost positive that's what happened to my beans. I couldn't even find the original pods. They were just gone. I weeded the carrots today and we actually have a decent little carrot patch coming up. I couldn't weed before because I couldn't tell which plants were carrots and which were weeds. But the weeds are now about twice as big as the carrots (of course!), so I pulled 'em all out. Ha-ha! Take that weeds! (insert Emi giggling. She thinks the word "weeds" is almost as funny as the word "don't.")
Steve offered to put Emi to bed the other night. After about 45 minutes I went to figure out why he wasn't back yet (I was distracted or I might have checked sooner). This is what I found.
I even snapped the shot with a flash and neither of them woke up. They're so cute. *sigh* I have a good family.
1 comment:
Look out on that pulling herself up thing. It's only a matter of time... :-)
Post a Comment