Senior pics of this cute, cute girl. This was a fun shoot.

Five days later, some family/kid/couple pics:
The very next day, a wedding at the Logan Temple.

A week after that, some bridals for a beautiful girl whose wedding I'm doing this month.



I've been experimenting with photoshop a lot lately. It's so much fun to see what I can do with pictures and designing and such. As you can see in the last photo, I made it look really old. I like how it turned out. What do you think?
I've also been designing announcements and invites. Here are a couple samples.

I just booked a shoot for a cute 18 month old boy for this wednesday and I have two more weddings this month as well. It's so nice to be able to make money doing something that is so fun for me!Just thought I'd let you see why I've been neglecting you lately. Thanks for letting me show off a little.
1 comment:
Way to create wealth through your talents! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment