Tuesday, March 24, 2009

gobs and gobs of pictures

So, I finally have a moment to post all the pictures I've been taking for the last month. Here goes! (The captions are above the pictures)

Emilia in the first thing I bought when I found out we were having a girl. It was beautiful when we were at the Watts's that Sunday.

Emilia playing in her room. She's so cute! :)

Taking a bath in the big tub.
As promised, Mom and Dad. Emilia in her Valentine's Day dress that Nana Frohlich sewed for her. She looks like the Queen of Hearts, doesn't she? She was wearing her cute red dress shoes, too, but for some reason Steve decided they weren't going to be in ANY of the pictures he took. Oy.

My car the day after it snowed 12 inches in a matter of hours.
Some pictures I took trying to be artistic. meh.

Emilia looking out at the snow when we were down at the Watts's in February. I just thought she looked like I feel when I look at the ocean or the mountains.
And finally, some of my favorites from recent photo shoots. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Emi is SO cute!!!! I wish I could play with her and you guys!

Canyonsrcool said...

Beautiful pics!

NKW and WWW said...

You are a GREAT photographer. I love the artistic shots.