Monday, December 15, 2008

Tough Sunday

Emi had a really rough day today. I'm not sure what was wrong, but she screamed (literally) for longer today than I have ever seen her scream in her entire short life. Poor kid. And we had a busy day, so I'm sure that didn't help.

Steve got called to be the Ward Clerk, so he'll be keeping busy with that soon. Good thing he has a couple weeks of not being in school to learn the ropes and get used to the work load. My new church calling is Ward Photographer. I had never heard of such a thing until they asked me to do it. But hey--it's a fitting calling for me. For those of you out there who don't speak Mormon, a calling is like a job we're asked to do. A ward is just the name for a group of church members who live in the same area -- kind of like a parish, I think.

I found a photography contest for pictures of Logan Canyon and I had some good ones, so I entered them. Thanks to everybody whose opinion I got on which ones to enter. If you want to see them, go to: www.sabrinwattsphotography.com/logan_pics/

And since no blog is complete without a picture of my beautiful daughter, here is one of her sleeping. Steve took them and since the one with me looking like I'm on drugs is the one that turned out better of my daughter, I'm putting that one up. I look really skinny in this picture. Weird.

No comments: