I haven't had much to say lately. We've been in the same routine for a while. I work 3 days a week, Steve teaches classes and goes to class. Although last Friday was his last day of teaching and this week he has two papers due, but no finals (lucky him!). After tomorrow afternoon, though, he's fun and fancy free until the first week in January. I'm trying to find a new job. Penny's isn't bad, but it doesn't pay very well and I've been getting an average of 10 hours a week, which isn't paying the bills. I saw a job working for the 2010 census that I will try to get. I have to go in and do some testing (make sure I can read and write and follow directions and stuff). They said they'd pay $11.50 to $13.00 an hour and you could do it part time, so it sounds like a great job if it has regular hours. I'm a little worried that if I get it we will no longer qualify for medicaid for Emilia, but really anything is better than being as poor as we are right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment