Friday, December 19, 2008

curling ribbon, colds, and cutting teeth

First off, I was wrapping a present for Nana today and Emilia was watching. I started curling the ribbon with a scissors and this was her reaction:




Next, I have a cold. I've had a cold for like a week and a half. I thought I was over it and then we went to my parents' this week and it came back for some reason. I wish it would go away.

Third, Emilia has been cutting a tooth for like 3 weeks now. She drools so much! Poor thing gets a rash on her chest because her clothes are constantly wet. If we put a bib on her, she gets a rash under her chin. I can't win. For those skeptics out there, she really is cutting a tooth. I can feel it coming in on the top on her left side. I hope this doesn't mean she's going to start biting me. She's too young to stop breastfeeding. :)

3 comments:

NKW and WWW said...

That is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. Who knew curling ribbon was so much fun.

Heather said...

love the laugh that seems to come from the gut. Baby giggles are so cute.

Canyonsrcool said...

Definitely a cute girl! I was glad to see you guys for Christmas. Hope to see you again soon.