Valentine's Day was this week. And I didn't do much for it. I wrote notes to all of my kids and to Steve, but I haven't been feeling well all week, either physically or mentally. I also got to go to writing group on Wednesday. Steve went to a movie with Ben on Thursday and Friday we had to cancel our date so both of us could take a nap and take it easy. Saturday, Joe and Cindy were here with Sebastian and Flo and Haley and we met them at the Thanksgiving Point Museum of Natural Curiosity. It was a little bit of a rough day because I still wasn't feeling well, but I didn't want to send Steve to the museum without me again. From the museum, we drove directly to my parents house for a birthday dinner for Ben. I got a full nine hours of sleep last night and then got up and showered and got breakfast for the girls, then fell asleep again for two hours before going to church. I was still dragging by 6pm. I don't know what I've got, but it's wiping me out. Bleh. Send good vibes my way. Hopefully I'll be better by next Sunday!







No comments:
Post a Comment