I'm tired tonight. We had a weekend vacation at my parent's/Megan's "cabin" up East Canyon. Lots of fun and early mornings and sunshine.
 |
| Cecily, on the way there. |
 |
| Where we were. |
 |
| What everybody did most of the time. |
 |
| Okay, this, too. |
 |
| Plus, making and eating food. |
 |
| Everyone was tuckered out on the way home. |
Earlier in the week, I taught my summer camp for three days (only 2 hours each day though), ran kids to their activities, and got ready to have a long weekend. I've been writing a lot lately, too. I'm about half-way through my latest book and I hope to finish before the end of July. It's kind of a long shot, but I like having goals that really push me. Wish me luck.
 |
| Emilia more *fell* off that platform than jumped, but she was super proud of herself, so I am proud, too. |
 |
| Mira didn't graduate to the next level, but she loved learning. |
 |
| This was at our friend Anessa's house. Gosh the girls love going there. Cecily couldn't resist wearing the Storm Trooper hat this time. |
 |
| Her pose as she talked on the phone to Nana. |
 |
| Cecily is such a character. She makes me smile every day. This was at the splash pad while Emilia had horseback riding. |
No comments:
Post a Comment