I felt like we were getting better this week. Mira is taking antibiotics for an ear infection, but she doesn't seem affected by it anymore. Cecily is still cranky, which I can't figure out, but at least it's not all three of them.
What did we do this week? Hmm...Yesterday Steve gave me the evening and I went shopping. I bought some new jewelry at Charming Charlie and some new slacks.
 |
| Lazy Sunday couch picture. But it's new jewelry. Cute huh? |
Our attempts to do projects on Saturdays is always such a stunning failure. Part of the problem is we wait until after the girls are awake Saturday morning to discuss it. And we always give baths Saturday morning so we don't have to do it before church on Sunday. So with the baths and the demanding of breakfast and attention, we don't make a decision until 10:30 or 11, and by then it's time to feed them again. We did officially decide to
make a headboard for now. And to put a little money toward fixing up the master bathroom.
Here is a before picture. It's rather atrocious. We'll see if $100 worth of supplies will make any difference. I hope so.
Steve has always played video games with the girls. But with Emilia's recent foray into Harvest Moon, Steve had to download an N64 simulator. And with it, he downloaded Mario 64. Cecily LOVES watching him play the "Guy."
We also made some valentines this week, the kids played outside a ton, Emilia and Mira both played with friends, and Steve visited some friends, too.
1 comment:
I like the 'stunning failure' phrase. We have so been there.
Post a Comment