Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stuff we do

Hrm...
I had a lot of struggles with depression this week. I don't remember most of it. I know on Thursday night, Emilia had her Thanksgiving program at school. I'll do a separate post for that because all the videos are on Steve's phone. She did great, though, and she was very excited to perform with the other kids.

I also did a little bit of Christmas shopping this week. And re-potted all the plants in my house. I also managed to lose my glasses while taking a nap.

Last night I went over to Megan's house to help her work on all the remodeling they are doing. It's going to be beautiful when it's done.

So sweet when she's asleep.

A fun shopping buddy.

This plant was yellowing and I wasn't sure why. I guess this explains it.

It was at this point I realized I should have used the garage.

Mira fell asleep watching TV one day.

I gave Cecily a haircut


It was warm enough to go to the park without coats one day this week. This is them pointing at a dinosaur skeleton under a climbing wall.
And here is a video of Cecily for you:

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

Did you ever find your glasses? And I love, love sleeping babies.