I seems like I didn't do much this week. Halloween was on Friday, obviously. We will talk about that in a second. Monday I got to hang out with my friend Gina. It was fabulous. We went to see the movie Meet the Mormons. We were going to see The Giver, but the dollar theater was closed because they didn't have any water apparently. Meet the Mormons was pretty good. And my money is going to the Red Cross, so there's that. Friday was Steve's last day at his old job. Monday he starts at Oracle. He was telling me that it feels funny because he's never actually been to their offices. All of his interviews were over the phone.
We had a trunk or treat on Wednesday at our church building. And a chili cook-off which I did not win. It was cute: They announced the chili cook-off in primary for a few weeks before the event so the adults who teach the children would know about it, too. Emilia would come home and say, "Mom are you entering the Chili Cook-Off? You should enter." I'm not sure why she wanted me to enter. It's not because she thinks my chili is amazing. She refuses to eat it whenever I cook it.
Since Emilia was being Elsa for Halloween, I thought she would look even more like her if her hair was curly. We never get up in time to have time to curl her hair before school. So I thought we could do sock rollers the night before. This is her after I put them in.
About 20 minutes after she went to bed, she came and found me. "Mom, these are too uncomfortable. Will you take them out?" Gah. Fine.
Friday, we went trick-or-treating around the block. It was windy so we didn't go for too long. Here is all of us together.
That's it for us. Hope your Halloween was happy and safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment