Sunday, September 28, 2014

Not much

This week, I can't remember anything particular happening. I've been hanging stuff on my walls all week. We had family pictures done, and I had them printed. I did a gallery wall in our entry way, too. Mira had a play date on Friday afternoon. Steve and I were going to go play tennis on Friday, but it started raining on our way there. We played a game instead and I WON! It was Carcassonne, so I can't say I outplayed him. It was mostly luck. 

Saturday we went up to Nicole and Tristan's (Jane and Meg's) house. We were supposed to go to Lagoon with Grandma and Grandpa and the Nelsons, but again, it rained. All. Day. We decided to go swimming at their "aquatic center," and that ended up being really fun. They had a water slide and a kids area with spouts and sprays and a small slide that Cecily must have gone down 20 times. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't bring my phone with. Taking my phone near a large body of water just isn't a good plan.

Today was a pretty normal Sunday. Church and a tasty Sunday dinner with the Watts'.

I've done some more free-writes, if you are interested in reading: http://scribblesanddabbles.blogspot.com/

No comments: