![]() |
| The sunset on the drive home was gorgeous. This doesn't do it justice. |
Mira and Emilia loved being able to play with cousins. They also got to play with them the day before because Jane and Meg and Kate came down to Orem. Nicole was running in a long relay that ended in Provo that day. When we pulled up Saturday morning, this was the site we saw:
It was so cute that they were waiting for their cousins outside because inside was just too far away. :)
I found this little guy on my windshield while shopping. I ended up putting him back in a tree.
It rained a lot that week, too. The views were gorgeous and it was tempting to run out into the rain. But I never did. I'm to prim, I guess.
![]() |
| Cecily loves it when she thinks she's being big. Here she is making a big mess at the dinner table. |
![]() |
| The girls still love playing video games with their daddy. Cecily gets in on the action now, too. |
![]() |
| The girls doing an art project. We are going to make a fairy house to put in our garden. Emilia told me, "You know this house isn't for pretend fairies, right Mom?" |
Steve has two interviews coming up this week that will have a strong possibility of a job offer. Any prayers on his behalf would be appreciated. He is very unhappy with his current job, so it would be a great change for him.











1 comment:
Doesn't it make your heart so happy when the kids pick up a book and read and love it? I have stacks of books that I am just waiting for the kids to love!
Post a Comment